Similasan Irritated Eye Relief - 0.33 fl oz
Redness - Watery Discharge
Burning - Grittiness
Dryness - Stinging
Sterile Eye Drops
Help soothe discomfort with Similsan's Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.
Irritated Eye Relief stimulates the body's natural ability to relieve redness, watery discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness, and stinging due to environmental pollutants. Plus, it's gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
For over 30 years, the Original Swiss Formulas - made with 100% Natural Active Ingredients - have been providing families with remedies that are naturally effective and safe.Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Features : Similasan Irritated Eye Relief Directions
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after user
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Belladonna 6X (dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness), euphrasia 6X (watery, discharge), hepar sulphuris 12X (redness, stinging). Inactive Ingredients: Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate (as preservative), sodium nitrate. Warnings
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if you are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid.
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- if you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- changes in vision occur.
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
Ingredients : Euphrasia 6x, Hepar Sulphurius 12x, belladonna 6x, borate buffer, sodium nitrate, silver sulfate (as preservative), and purified water.
Size: 10 ML
Pack of: 1
Product Selling Unit : Each
Product UPC : 094841300344
100% Fair Trade Materials
Fast & Reliable Delivery