Nelsons Calendula Cream - Case of 6 - 1 oz
Dry, Rough and Sensitive Skin
Natural Care Since 1860
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
Nelsons Calendula Cream is a soothing, multi-purpose skin cream. Prepared from the Calendula (Marigold) plant - well known for its healing properties. A topical homeopathic remedy, traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sore and rough skin.
Product Features : Nelsons Calendula Cream Directions
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
Ingredients: Active ingredients (HPUS): Calendula officinal (1 x 0.9% v/w).
Inactive ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, fragrance, glycerin, glycerol monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben and polylparaben. Warnings
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
Ingredients : extracts of organically grown Hypericum perforatum 1x (4.5%) in a base of almond oil, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
Size: 1 OZ
Pack of: 6
Product Selling Unit : Case
Product UPC : 741273005049
100% Fair Trade Materials
Fast & Reliable Delivery