Nelsons Calendula Cream - 1 oz
For dry, rough and sensitive skin
Nelson's Calendula Cream is a soothing, multi-purpose skin cream. Prepared from the Calendula (Marigold) plant - well known for its healing properties. A topical homeopathic remedy, traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of sore and rough skin. Free Of Petrolatum, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, animal products and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Features : Nelsons Calendula Cream Directions
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
Ingredients: Active ingredients (HPUS): Calendula officinal (1 x 0.9% v/w).
Inactive ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, cetostearyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol + polyoxyl stearate, cetyl palmitate, cocoa butter, fragrance, glycerin, glycerol monocaprylate, glyceryl monostearate + polyoxyl stearate, methylparaben and polylparaben. Warnings
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
Ingredients : extracts of organically grown Hypericum perforatum 1x (4.5%) in a base of almond oil, avocado oil and cocoa butter.
Size: 1 OZ
Pack of: 1
Product Selling Unit : Each
Product UPC : 741273005049
100% Fair Trade Materials
Fast & Reliable Delivery